Welcome to the
Health and Patient Advocate
Educational Programs Website
Learn to be a patient advocate or navigator or advance your knowledge in the advocacy field…
Health and Patients’ Advocates
Geriatric Care Managers
And those with interest in these careers will find courses, certificates, degrees, conferences, workshops, seminars, mentors, and other educational opportunities listed here.
Choosing patient advocacy as a career is new, and your individual path may not be clear. Here is some advice to help you figure out what you need, and how to get it. More.
Choose programs by a variety of details including your goals, curricula, location, degree or certificate, including online courses and continuing education. Offered by universities, private organizations and others. More.
. . .
Learn the status of certification for patient advocacy and stay abreast of developments in this area. More.
Whether you want to take a weekend workshop, participate in an expert teleconference, or matriculate for a degree, learn about dates, deadlines, and find links to more information. More.
From Advocacy Mentors:
- Entrepreneur: It’s Not a Dirty Word
- Building a Team to Help Your Clients
- Patient Advocacy Skill Set Checklist: The Ability to Negotiate
- 4 Steps to Being the Most Effective Advocate
- Starting an Advocacy Business
- I hate doing sales, so how do I market my services?
- Helping Clients Help Themselves
- What Do You Need to Learn? What Do You Wish You Knew About the Practice of Advocacy?
This Health and Patient Advocate Education website is brought to you by
Learn more about the Alliance at: www.APHAdvocates.org