Welcome to the
Health and Patient Advocate
Educational Programs Website
Learn to be a patient advocate or navigator or advance your knowledge in the advocacy field…
Health and Patients’ Advocates
Geriatric Care Managers
And those with interest in these careers will find courses, certificates, degrees, conferences, workshops, seminars, mentors, and other educational opportunities listed here.
Choosing patient advocacy as a career is new, and your individual path may not be clear. Here is some advice to help you figure out what you need, and how to get it. More.
Choose programs by a variety of details including your goals, curricula, location, degree or certificate, including online courses and continuing education. Offered by universities, private organizations and others. More.
. . .
Learn the status of certification for patient advocacy and stay abreast of developments in this area. More.
Whether you want to take a weekend workshop, participate in an expert teleconference, or matriculate for a degree, learn about dates, deadlines, and find links to more information. More.
From Advocacy Mentors:
- Why it’s so important to understand business (why you will fail if you don’t)
- A Patient Advocate’s Life
- The Challenge of Assessing the Merit of a Client
- A Louder Voice
- Lions, Tigers, and Insurance….Oh My!
- Thinking About Developing a Patient Advocate Service?
- Entrepreneur: It’s Not a Dirty Word
- Building a Team to Help Your Clients
This Health and Patient Advocate Education website is brought to you by
Learn more about the Alliance at: www.APHAdvocates.org